Keep In Touch

Friday, March 30, 2012

nine best. week 4. part 1 of 2.

so...misleading title because i have more than nine to share so i'm going to share all fifteen...
this week's assignment is to take portraits of two people.
the first person i took pictures of is my sister-in-law, lisa, who
is also pregnant with my nephew, lucas!!
yay, maternity pictures!!!
belly!!
baby!!
you know, all the good stuff!

without further adieu...
here they be!















i'm sure we'll be seeing more of both lisa and the little mister.

thanks for posing, lisa!
 and for allowing me to stare at my camera in bewilderment for however long necessary...
and mr. lucas, you were very well behaved...can't wait to meet you.

1 comment:

  1. great work :) I love the first and second photos! Especially the second one - the black and white works great with the shot! :)

    ReplyDelete