Keep In Touch

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

heaven.

life is different when you love people that live far from you.
...it's even worse when the people you love are in heaven...
...it's hard when it's your child.


BUT


heaven is crazy awesome...
and sometimes, i think about it and get super excited!
i'm happy my boy is there.
he's a champion...
he deserves the best
and he's experiencing that.


how neat that God has prepared a place for His children...
...for my child.
i'm thankful.


heaven is a reward
for something that involved no effort on my part...
because it's not hard to love someone Who loves me so much...
He died for me.
it's not hard to sacrifice for someone Who sacrificed the most.
He died for me.
it's easy to believe in Someone Who has always been present.
heaven is a reward...
that i get
for something HE did.


cool the way He does things like that for us.


yup, heaven is an awesome place.
i'll see HIM...
and i'll see him.
and that's why,
on the worst day of our lives....

we smiled.

1 comment: