Keep In Touch

Thursday, May 8, 2008

This and That

This:

"The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing." Zephaniah 3:17

Lord, I'm amazed by you...that you love me! That you sing over me like a mother or father does their child. Thank you that you are loving. Thank you that you are mighty! That you are more than capable to rescue me. Quiet my soul today with your love. Remind me of your grace and mercy. Help me to know when I'm going the wrong direction. Give me the wisdom to know what to do and the courage to do it.

That:

On a totally different note...I'm a little happy that it is raining out because now I get to use my new umbrella that opens and closes by itself with a push of a button. I'm pretty sure the novelty will wear off after one use so...let's look for the sun....

A little more of "this":

...and the Son today!!!

1 comment:

  1. The first part sounds like a song, you should write a song and Mike can figure out the words.

    I don't want it to rain!

    ReplyDelete