Keep In Touch

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

in love.

...with my iphone...
bet ya thought i was gonna say Mykenzie, huh? :)

...back to Mykenzie though...

my iphone makes it so much easier to capture every adorable moment with her...my phone is never too far away; whereas, my camera is tucked away, i think in my underwear drawer...not even sure. and forget it...to take a picture with my camera and then search for the cable to download it to my computer...we're talking nearly impossible for this girl. my iphone is synced with my computer network via iCloud and automatically downloads them to my computer, making my pictures available for facebook, my blog, shutterfly and any other photo project i endeavor.  also, i love the photo editing apps that can change this photo...
into this...
or this photo...
into this...
easy peasy!!!

she's adorable either way.
yup, my heart loves her...
...and my iphone.

No comments:

Post a Comment