Keep In Touch

Saturday, April 7, 2012

it's a wrap.

well, today was my last class for An Introduction to Photography.
i'm sad.
i loved it.
but, i'm looking forward to the next class!
my last assignment was to take self-portraits.
which is actually not that easy...
and super awkward.
because how do you turn in thirty pictures of yourself and not feel self-absorbed?
anyways,
i'll share just three of my favorites...
even though,
i don't really want to.
but it's not fair to share pictures of everyone else and not make myself vulnerable to criticism.
except, i'm always the one vulnerable to criticism when posting my pictures.
eh...
here we go.


and yes,
i'm wearing my wedding dress...
why??
um...because I CAN!!
i tried it on a few years ago and it didn't fit...
and now, it miraculously does!
almost eight years...
and two pregnancies later...
not bad!
an almost thirty year old needs that kind of comfort
every once in a while.
(and once i again, i over-exposed some of my images)


3 comments:

  1. What equipment are you using to take your pics?
    Camera,lenses, etc.?

    ReplyDelete
  2. looove the first and the last - especially the first!! :):):) I didn't even recognize you in the first one before I read the blog :) beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks, anna!!

    amanda, i'm using a nikon d90 and for most of these pictures, i think i used my 18-105mm lens. i also use a 50mm 1.8 but i couldn't set my tripod far enough away to use it. i had some problems with soft focus (and keep having that problem).

    ReplyDelete