Keep In Touch

Friday, April 13, 2012

friday to friday {in photos}

friday
nate and M
later that night, we were able to participate in our church's annual easter concert.

saturday
nate's family came in late thursday night to celebrate easter.
everyone chipped in to prepare dinner...
(except for me because i was feeding M etc.)
mykenzie tried new foods and enjoyed time spent with mamaw and papaw.


easter sunday
after church, everyone came to our apartment for lunch.
{me, jill, mom, dad}
 {frank, katie, me, nate and m, mamaw, papaw, lisa (with lucas), josh}
{soleil, jill, eric, jayden}
monday
in the elevator
on our way to family dinner
tuesday
eating yummy puffs
learning to self-feed
wednesday?? oops
let's just post these cute pictures here...

thursday
sunny morning
cute outfit
just being cute
just being m


 ...and later that night...
...nate bought me flowers, made dinner {which was super yummy}, provided a small cake, bought me three cards {he does this because he can never decide on one}, found me a chocolate easter bunny, and teased me with a secret, still undisclosed gift that "is in transit, but not in the mail"...
i turned the big 3-0.
30.
30.
30.
yeah, i'm not use to it, yet.
friday {today!}
lazy friday morning
before bath time
getting ready to go to auntie jill's

No comments:

Post a Comment