Keep In Touch

Monday, December 19, 2011

welcome to the new blog

this coming year, i wanted to change things up a little by changing my blog. so much has happened in 2011 and i'm looking forward to 2012. i'm so thankful that even when unexpected things happen that are sad, God sprinkles those times with happy events. in 2011, my dad had quadruple bypass, we found out we were having a baby, my dad's twin brother died of a heart attack, my sister gave me a new niece, nate's grandmother passed away and we had mykenzie!! it seems like every other event reminded us to keep hoping...God gives AND takes away and loves us in both processes. i wanted my new blog to represent our new chapter...even though i feel like it's not just a new chapter, but an entirely different book on a different shelf...or maybe even a different bookshelf in a different room altogether. we are looking forward to the adventures as a family with Mykenzie!

Welcome to Our Love Rocks! it truly does :)

No comments:

Post a Comment