Keep In Touch

Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Awards of 2008

Ok, so I do not "celebrate" halloween or "believe" in halloween...but I WILL dress up in a costume and go to a party on the same night as it...I decided to pass out awards for the most interesting costumes for each category. I have taken my husband and myself out of the running since that would seem a little unfair...since I am the only judge. Nate's costume was a little creapy though...
but I love him anyways...

(kiss)

First category: Funniest!!
Bride and Groom: Laura x 2

Second Category: Cutest
This award must go to ...
Super Mario and Luigi: Shaun and Ashley


Third Category: Most Disturbing
The Babies/Old Men: Matt x 2 + Ed (not pictured)
I agree, there should be some degree of shame...but I didn't detect any...

And...

One more picture of the girls...
Hil, Tara, Me, Jilly and Ashley






No comments:

Post a Comment