Keep In Touch

Sunday, May 20, 2012

already...

can't believe she's already 8 months!
where is this time going??
i've taken every advice from every elderly lady in line at tjmax, to treasure every moment...and it's inexplainably still vanishing. i pray my horrible memory allows me to remember the way her nose scrunches up...or her fake laugh...or the way she thumps her heels onto the floor...or her "i really need to sleep right now" cry.
i hope my memory spares no details.
 (proof she cries every once in a while)



 (check out those teeth!!!)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, man, she's so cute!!

    And, it's unfortunately true. I was going through my old videos on my iphone the other day and I was like, "I already don't remember her like that!" It's scary, but take lots of videos and write down lots of memories!

    ReplyDelete