Keep In Touch

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

when the wait is over...

i could take a break from sucking in my stomach. i could use a break from that.
i could start liking my outfits instead of thinking..."this outfit would be so cute...IF my stomach was a baby and not bloated fattiness".
i could feel guilt-free about not exercising...afterall, i'll have to take it easy.
i could justify eating ice cream everyday as my dairy.
i could get away with having chipped toe nail polish...i wouldn't be able to reach my feet anyways.
i could get away with not shaving my legs???....um, probably couldn't get away with that one for long.
most of all...
i could see the flicker of life on an ultrasound screen before the heartbeat is even audible.
i could hear the swirly sound of my baby's heart pumping life into his little body.
i could feel kicks and squirms.....i so long to feel kicks and squirms again.
i could decorate his nursery...marking a physical home for him.
i could have a baby shower...anticipating his arrival!
i could hold my baby!!!
i CAN'T WAIT for the wait to be over!

4 comments:

  1. I pray - a LOT - that your wait will be OVER soon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, Keri! that means more than you know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like you read my thoughts ... praying for you every day and hoping that the wait is over for both of us VERY soon! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I pray for you too, Nichole! I've prayed for you both since before I got pregnant. When I did get pregnant, I had a lot of "Why me and why not other people?" thoughts. I was extremely grateful to be pregnant, but felt undeserving. I started praying a lot for people who I knew wanted to be pregnant as well. So, you have been prayed for very frequently. I can't wait for God to send those BFPs!!!!!!!! :D :D

    ReplyDelete