Keep In Touch

Saturday, April 18, 2009

add these to the list

I'm thinking it may be a little early to add this to the list of my favorite things, but I'm pretty much loving it!! What is it you ask? Sewing!!! I had my first lesson today. Who knew I would enjoy it so much?!?! I started a straight skirt and finished half of it thanks to the help of my wonderful sewing mentor!! It should be completed next weekend! Maybe I will move on to a dress...I found about 7 beautiful patterns for dresses on voguepatterns.com....pretty excited about this!

I also took up guitar lessons...I've only had two but I'm liking it! Can't wait til I can REALLY play it!!

So, adding these things makes me feel like I'm reinventing myself a little...I love learning new things...especially creative things!! Somehow, it makes me feel alive!

1 comment:

  1. Props to you for sewing! I tried once when I was in high school for a class and it didnt go "sew" well... maybe I'll try again someday. You will be my inspiration!:) Let me know how it goes, or better yet, post pics of your final product!

    ReplyDelete